Friday, December 13, 2013

I am back .........from a break

Its been quite a while since i wrote last time.
it was really a big break from the world of internet but in real life i hardly got 5 min break .
Back those days(thou few months ago...seems like a long time) i cud do my household work,write blogpost and look after my baby at the same time without her
disturbing me except for her basic needs.
My baby doll was so busy with herself..... playing with her hands n feet, practicing sitting ,cruising,standing,then walking........that i used to get some time of my
own to do something else apart from taking care of her alone.


But these days are really trying and exhausting time for me , my lil baby has entered her second year,
she is not a baby anymore and not a doll at all and she is determined to proved that.
now she clearly tells in her action that i cannot control her as a puppet ,she's her own person with ideas and wills of her own.
And like all one year old ,she loves to explore, she is determined to know what my mamma do with her laptop ,pushing all butons or or pulling the cord .
Even if i close my laptop she can open it and switch on the power button ; i dont know when did she learn it or whn did she watch me doing this(shes just one year old.......)


No, she has to poke into everything that iam into . if i m working on bed she has to climb on to it no matter what?
so now you can  understand (or atleast sympathsise)..... it is not a big thing to take break from all big jobs of this world for these little jobs of wonder.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment