Monday, March 24, 2014

Am I a food Blogger?

This is one question I am asking myself these days.no I didn't started this blog like this way.Initiall I just want to write about baby products that might help parents to decide how much they really need to buy?coz I felt for first time parents its really not easy to narrow down their search from so many products available in market.When I started I hadn't expected people wud come to my blog even,but after posting only 3 or 4 post ,I got so many mails and comments from readers praising my post and asking me to continue writing .and don't stop. thankyou all

With time and depending upon my readers need,i started writing post which revolves around what my readesr usually ask me ?I get many mails everyday,fill with queries?and one of the common query is about Baby Food .
so These days I am trying my best to write down all the first food recipes for babies,so that parents will get an idea from where to start ?

Blogging abt baby food recipe is not that easy at it sound .and with me its aproblem that if I want to do anything I try to do with perfection,so include pics too,which consumes my time threetimes more.i have to take pics ,edit them,reduce their size,,uploaded, them placing them correctly.............not so easy.
but I know its necessary ,so I am doing it.
soon I will come back to review some of the baby products asked by readers
.
I write my detailed post regarding baby issue........be it food,sleep,products,behavior etc  only on Friday or Saturday
rest of the days I just write anything that I love to blog and might be interesting to my readers too.in short anything light

No comments:

Post a Comment